The overall cost of your orthodontic treatment depends on your individual needs and treatment plan, but you should never be an obstacle standing between you and your best smile.
We’ll work with you to find an arrangement that fits your budget.
Our team will develop a treatment plan specifically for you and then determine each available payment plan option that best suits your needs. That way, you can make the best choice for you and your smile.
Besides accepting most major insurance plans, we also offer the following payment and financial options:
- Preferred Patient Interest-Free Financing: We can customize a payment plan that can work for your family’s budget!
- In-office, no-interest pick-a-payment options: Extend monthly payments and reduce down payments.
- HSA/FSA: Spend from your Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account.
- Paid-In-Full Discount: Get a discount when you pay the full amount on the front-end
- SADSP Discounts: For Members of the Smile Advantage Dental Savings Plan
- Credit cards: We accept all major credit cards
We also can setup automate monthly payment options to make it more convenient for your busy schedule.
We accept more insurance plans than any other orthodontist in the area as part of our commitment to making a great smile as affordable as possible. Our Humphrey Orthodontics team is trained to assist you in determining your insurance coverage.
If you have insurance that does cover any portion of your orthodontic treatment, we’re always willing to help you discover your benefits before you even come to your first free visit.
Here are just some of the insurance plans we accept:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- And more!